Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

GaaAAaaHHh!

That was the most twisted and wrong film I heve ever seen in my history of twisted film viewing. I give this a 2 spleens up!

Zomborg Apocalypse - 005 Zomborg Apocalypse - 005

GREAT!

This is one of the better movie series on NG.
(Especially since most people here can't spell apocalypse)

SPLANKGY responds:

xool! thnkborg!
thanks HOLMES!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

O Great One

O Knox, Master of clay mation and ... miscenlanious... anyways, I realy enjoyed the random humor, and the funny idea of a rubber duck of death. "You dont even have a mustache"! very funny!
You get my 5. (PS, this is embarresing, but I do not know how to respond to the reviews I get, can u please tell me?)

Knox responds:

go to your grounds gold menu,and click "respond to your reviews" :)

BTW hows your friend frame_by_frame doing?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Fashion Peblo v1 Fashion Peblo v1

...

whatever it was you were smoking, no more for you.
This is a product from a 6-foot bong.

good graphics, EXCESSIVLEY strange theme, plot, charecter, and somewhat annoying songs. I still dont quite get what it's about

HAM CATCH HAM CATCH

YAY

Ow... My aching fingers... Barely caught 4 hams. Thanks for the great game. Keep it up!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wonderful

This is the most well perfected quality game on NG. The programming is seamless, exept for one spot near a red booster jump that seems to have a place in the rock where you fall through the level and instantly get a game over. This is in emerald forest, and Other than that it is perfect. Thanks for making it, I bet it took a very long time and lots of effort.